Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) season 8 is a professional Kabaddi League in India. It is one of the most famous Leagues after IPL (Indian Premier League). It was launched in 2014 and is broadcast on STAR SPORTS. However, season 8 was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the same season is scheduled to commence on 22 December 2021 and it will end on 5 March 2022.
In this post, you know about the PKL 2021-2022 season 12 team’s owner name & their information.
1) Team Bengal Warriors– This team is based in Kolkata, West Bengal. The owner of this team is Brightright Games & Entertainment Private Limited. It is a non-government company incorporated on 31 July 1984. It’s a private unlisted company and is classified as a company limited by shares.
2) Bengaluru Bulls– This team is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The owner of this team is Kosmik Global Media. It is a manufacturing company based on the National Industrial Classification (NIC) code of 36920 and it is involved in the business activities related to this industry code such as accordions, automatic pianos manufacturing. The director of this company is Mr Badri Narayan Choudhary.
3) Dabang Delhi KC– This team is based in Delhi. The owner of this team is Radha Kapoor Khanna. Ms Radha is a creative Entrepreneur who is involved in multiple ventures walls capping and Interiors-Design projects called “Brand Canvas” a high-end laundry and dry cleaning service called “Pressto” and the 2013 established Indian School of Design and Innovations (ISDI).
4) Gujarat Fortune Giants– This team is based in Gujarat. The owner of this team is Gautam Adani. He is an Indian Billionaire businessman. He is the chairman and the founder of the Adani Group an Ahmedabad based multinational conglomerate involved in port development and operations in India.
5) Haryana Steelers– This team is based on state Haryana. This team is owned by JSW Group. It is an Indian multinational conglomerate based in Mumbai. This group is active in sports such as steel, energy, minerals, ports & infrastructure & cement across India, the US, Africa.
6) Jaipur Pink Panthers– This team is based in Jaipur, Rajasthan. This is owned by Abhishek Bachchan. He is an Indian actor & film producer known for his work in Hindi Films. He is the son of actors Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan.
7) Patna Pirates– This team is based in Patna, Bihar. This team is owned by Rajesh Shah. He is the Co-Chairman & Managing Director, responsible for the operation of the company.
8) Puneri Paltan– This team is based in Pune, Maharashtra. This team is owned by Kailash Kandapal. He has been associated with Puneri Paltan since its inception due to his enthusiasm for Kabaddi and to influence the rise of one of India’s most ancient sports is unmatched.
9) Tamil Thalaivas– This team is based in Tamil Nadu. This team is owned by Nimmagadda Prasad & Sachin Tendulkar. Nimmagadda Prasad is an Indian industrialist from Andhra Pradesh, India. Sachin is a Professional cricket player, considered by many to be one of the greatest batsmen of all time.
10) Telugu Titans– This team is based in Hyderabad & Vizag. The owner name of this team is Veera Sports. It is a company co-owned by many industrialists who came together to promote Kabaddi in Telangana.
11) U Mumba– This team is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This team is owned by Ronnie Screwvala. He is an Indian entrepreneur. He was also listed amongst 25 of Asia’s most powerful people by Fortune Magazine.
12) U.P. Yoddha– This team is based on state U.P. This team is owned by GMR League Games Private Limited. It is a non-government company and it is involved in sporting and other recreational activities.
This is all about Kabaddi teams owners. Now, we all are waiting for PKL and hope that this League ends well.