Pro Kabaddi Season-8 Auction information
After 2 years pro kabaddi is set to be conducted auction Pro Kabaddi Season-8 Auction To Be Held from 29 August to 31 August 2021 in Mumbai in which 500+ domestic, national, international, NYP players be a part of it. Pro Kabaddi is the 2nd most popular league in India after IPL.
AUCTION UPDATE:- PKL Auction to be held from 29 August to 31 August in Mumbai and live telecast on a star sports network.
Pro Kabaddi Season-8 Auction information and Auction Rules:-
- Purse Rate For Every Franchise is INR 4.4 Crore same as last season, there is no change in the purse rate from last season.
- Every Team Can Retain up to 6 players from elite players (2 Players from Category -A, 2 Players From Category -B, 2 Players From Category -C) and up to 6 players from NYP Category but it depends on the teams that they would like to retain or not. There is no compulsion that every team has to retain 12 players from last season’s squad. Every team has to make their full squad of 18-25 Players for the upcoming season in the same amount of 4.4 Crore so it is difficult to retain more big players from last season’s squad due to lack of purse rate so many big players will be seen in the season-8 auction.
- 2 FBM Card will be used by every team
- Players are divided into 4 categories (Category-A, Category-B, Category-C, and Category-D)
- Category-A Players has a Base Price Of INR 30 Lakhs
- Category-B Players has a Base Price Of INR 20 Lakhs
- Category-C Players has a Base Price Of INR 10 Lakhs
- Category-D Players has a Base Price Of INR 6 Lakhs
- More than 500+ kabaddi players will Participate in PKL 8 Auction.
- FBM Card is available for all 12 Franchises. FBM Card can be used to retain the big players in the auction by updating the amount or bid which is useful for the teams to maintain their purse rate as well.
Base Price And FBM Card Rules:- Base Price is the minimum price from which the bidding starts according to the decided price for different categories.
FBM Card is a good option to maintain the amount to buy players as it is available for all 12 franchises. 2 FBM Cards is available for those teams who retain less than or equal to 3 players and only 1 FBM Card is available for those teams who retain more than 3 players before the auction.
as we know that you all are eagerly waiting for Pro Kabaddi Season-8 Auction information. for all Quick updates related to the pkl 8 auction you can follow us on Instagram Also Kabaddian Instagram
3 thoughts on “Pro Kabaddi Season-8 Auction information, coolest news in kabaddi”