pro kabaddi new auction dates announced
Mashal Sports announced new auction dates for Pkl 10. pkl 10 season auction is scheduled on the 9th and 10th of October 2023.previously auction was scheduled on 8th and 9th September 2023. but due to the Asian Games preparation camp, it was postponed by Mashal Sports. Pro Kabaddi season 10 is going to start on 2nd December 2023. After the auction, all teams will get 2 months to train for the 10th season.
The reason behind the auction postpone
in this auction, many star players are available to buy. Pawan Sehrawat, Maninder Singh, Fazel Atrachali, and M Reza Shadlu, are available in the auction. in the previous auction, Pawan Sehrwat broke the record of highest-paid kabaddi player. This year’s auction offers the opportunity to purchase Pawan.
Key Notes of Pro Kabaddi 10 Auction
- The auction of the 10th season will be conducted at Mumbai
- More than 500 Players will be part of the Auction list
- Each team can spend 5 Cr in this Auction
- Khelo India University game 2023 both finalist players are included in the auction list
- Domestic and International players are divided into 4 categories – Category A, Category B, Category C, and Category D. In each category there are sub-categories ‘Raider’, ‘Defender’, and ‘All Rounder’
- Base Price of each category – Category A – INR 30 Lakhs, Category B – INR 20 Lakhs, Category C – INR – 13 L, Category D – INR 09 L
A category players Auction will be live on Star Sports. other category players’ auctions will be shown on Pro Kabaddi’s official website and app. We are also going to share all live details of the Auction on our Instagram and website.