Full Name: Naveen Kumar Goyat
Born: February 14, 2000
Height: 5’10 ft
naveen kumar kabaddi age – 22 Years
He is the Vivo Pro Kabaddi League’s youngest player, the first player born in the twenty-first century to represent the league. Dabang Delhi’s fortunes were changed forever when one of the top 10 scorers at the end of the league entered the team. His genuineness, potential, and hard effort set him apart from the rest. His path to greatness has just begun, and the world is his oyster.
naveen goyat was born in Sultanpur, Haryana, on February 14, 2000, and became the first player in the Vivo pro kabaddi league to be born in the decade of 2000. His grandfather is a state-level wrestler, and he was born into a family with a strong sporting background. When Naveen was seven years old, his grandfather, a wrestler, introduced him to the sport of kabaddi. Furthermore, he grew up in Bhiwani, the same area that gave birth to Parvesh Bhainswal.
When naveen kumar kabaddi 2021 was seven years old, his grandfather, a wrestler, introduced him to the world of kabaddi. Furthermore, growing up in Bhiwani – the same town that gave birth to Parvesh Bhainswal – he didn’t have many options other than to play kabaddi.
The player’s enthusiasm for the game increased by leaps and bounds. Naveen Kumar competed in junior national and university championships for his school. He then went on to compete in the U-17 World Championships before moving up to the national team. Kumar came out on top as the best raider.
naveen kumar goyat Pro Kabaddi League Career:
is a raider in kabaddi. Season 6 was his first season in the Pro Kabaddi League. The Dabang Delhi K.C. Team owner paid INR 6.6 lakh for the child.
All eyes were on Naveen Kumar when he made his debut, as he scored 177 points in only 22 games in his maiden season. He has been one of Dabang Delhi’s best players and a key factor in the team’s promotion to the Pro Kabaddi Season 6 play-offs.
During Season 6 of Pro Kabaddi, Naveen Kumar goyat was the youngest player. He is the first player born in the twenty-first century to compete in the professional Kabaddi league.
Naveen Kumar became the second-youngest Super 10 in Pro Kabaddi history in his fourth game for Dabang Delhi. In Season 6, he was the #1 raid point’s scorer for Dabang Delhi, and he will continue to play for the Dabangg in Season 7.
The Delhi team has finally discovered the right mix of balance and offence. The current season has been particularly successful for the franchise.
Patna Pirates vs. Iconic Match
The match between Dabang Delhi and Patna Pirates was hyped as a slugfest between Pardeep Narwal and Naveen, and both players delivered. The pendulum is somewhat skewed in Pardeep Narwal’s favour based on how the game played out. Despite a brave effort, Patna Pirates were defeated by Dabang Delhi.
In general, it was a memorable day for Dabang Delhi, as they won their fourth consecutive home leg match, shattering U Mumba’s previous record of two victories.
Naveen Kumar surpassed Maninder Singh as the fastest raider to reach 300 raid points, doing it in 33 bouts. He likewise beat Pardeep Narwal’s record for most super tens in a season, with his ninth successive very ten of the period 7.
Some Facts about Naveen Kumar Goyat:
- Naveen Kumar has the record for scoring 10 Super 10s in a row.
- Naveen Kumar became the joint-fastest raider in the PKL to score 300 raid points in a match versus Patna Pirates during the 2019 season.
- Naveen Kumar, who is 19 years old, is the youngest player to ever have a 300-raid point season.
- He became the second youngest player to reach the Super 10 in only his fourth match.
- The most Super 10s in a single season and the most Super 10s in a row are both held by Naveen Kumar.
- Naveen has always looked up to Ajay Thakur. He’s been following his career and style since the league’s inception.
- Surjeet Singh, Parvesh Bhainswal, and Sunil Kumar are among his most ardent supporters, and he regards them as his staunchest defenders.
- In 2018, Naveen Kumar worked for the Air Force.
Naveen Kumar Goyat Pro Kabaddi Stats:
- Total no. of matches played: 45
- Total number of points earned: 480
- Most points scored in a single game: 19
- 71 percent of raids are successful.
|Season||Team||Matches||Raid Points||Super Raid||Tackle Point||Super Tackle||Total Points|
|PKL 6||Dabang Delhi K.C.||22||172||–||12||–||12|
|PKL 7||Dabang Delhi K.C.||23||301||–||08||–||08|